There for your family when they need us most.
Northwest Iowa Estate Administration Program
You can’t predict the future and neither can we. But we can work together to make sure that, whatever changes life throws your direction, Huizenga Law Firm is ready to step in and ensure a smooth, expedient, and efficient transfer of assets while enhancing the family values, relationships, and quality of life that mirror your intent and wishes. Members of Huizenga Law Firm’s unique LegacyGuard Program enjoy a host of benefits outlined below. Contact our office at (712) 737-3885 or schedule a 15-minute phone consultation to learn more about how Huizenga Law and the LegacyGuard Program can provide you with peace of mind for the future.
PERSONAL FIRM ACCESS
- Unlimited, no cost meetings with you, your family, and your team of advisors.
- Free phone and email inquiries, with all messages returned the same day.
- Online access to plan information and other resources through our exclusive client portal.
EDUCATION AND TRAINING
- Exclusive quarterly LegacyGuard newsletter via email or postal mail.
- Email updates when legal changes affect your family or plan.
- Annual LegacyGuard plan review and trustee training group workshops.
- Exclusive invitations to seasonal workshops on everything from healthy cooking to Social Security benefits.
WORKING WITH YOUR ADVISORS
- No‐cost coordination of essential plan operations with your financial advisor, CPA, and insurance agent.
- Free communication of plan details with your advisory team at your direction.
- Collaboration with your advisors to implement, track, and review your asset alignment process.
CONTINUOUS ASSET ALIGNMENT
- Annual asset alignment checkup.
- Collection and storage of relevant financial data to enable future plan adjustments.
- Our legal team completes and submits all forms to change your account ownership or beneficiaries.
- Our legal team will confirm legal descriptions and maintain a list of your real property details.
PLAN REVIEWS AND UPDATES
- Biannual plan review.
- Free power of attorney updates to ensure compliance with varying and changing financial company requirements.
- Free word processing updates at your direction to reflect name and date updates or participant changes.
- Counsel regarding potential design changes to align your plan documents with your changing circumstances.