Date(s) - February 25, 2020
5:30 pm - 7:00 pm
Spencer Public Library
Join me, attorney Ethan Huizenga for a free informative and interactive workshop where we will go over “How to Protect Your Home and Savings from Nursing Home Costs.”
At this event, you will discover:
- How to avoid having your life savings or retirement plans wiped out by the cost of care as you get older.
- How to protect your belongings against your kid’s debts, divorce or disability.
- How to maximize the inheritance you leave to your children.
- The pitfalls of putting assets in your children’s names.
- How to plan and pay for a nursing home.
- How to avoid the expenses and delays of probate.
- Why your current power of attorney may be useless if you want to protect assets.
- How to keep your affairs private.
- AND SO MUCH MORE…
Please RSVP to ensure adequate seating.
Bookings are closed for this event.